I was nominated for the Leibster Award by KayCee which was a lovely surprise! Be sure to check out her blog!
To participate in this, here are the rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who you are going to nominate!
3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post.
4. Let the people you nominated know they’ve been tagged. No tag backs!
11 Facts About Me:
- I’m 5’0″.
- I’m obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars.
- During my free time I’m either reading or crocheting.
- My favorite band is Mayday Parade.
- I have a cat named Chespin.
- I still play Pokemon.
- I love batman.
- I like to make my own bread.
- I collect shot glasses.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- I’m almost always reading at least two books.
If you could live in any book for a week, what book would it be? and why?
- I think it would be cool to live in the Mortal Instruments series for a week. The adventures they go on would probably scare me but I’d love to give it a try.
Your blogging goal of the year?
- Set a consistent schedule and stick to it as well as learn more about blogging in general
A book you think would make a good movie?
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Heart of Fire by Mary Lennox
Do have a favorite bookmaker?
- I’m not entirely sure what you mean by this but I think you mean author so I would have to say John Green or Lauren Blakely.
Your ‘guilty pleasure’ book?
- any Harry Potter book
If you could have any mystical or magical artifact what would it be?
- a timeturner
Your go to blog/website for book reviews?
- This would have to be Book Journey. Shelia has an amazing archive.
What book do you think will be your favorite read this year?
- Hmm this is a tough one. I have so many books that I want to read this year that I think are going to be good that it’s hard to choose just one. Maybe Paper Towns by John Green, Power and Possession by C.C. Gibbs, or Stealing Hearts by Erika Marks.
What is your must play song right now?
- Style- Taylor Swift
- I have a list: Mockinjay pt. 2, The Duff, Paper Towns, and Insurgent.
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- What blogs do you check daily?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If your life were a movie, who would play you?
- Do you have a full-time job or is blogging your full-time job?
- Who is your favorite band?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Where do you hope to be in one year?
Be sure to check out these blogs!