Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Wishes I’d Ask the Bookish Genie to Grant Me. I’d wish for:
1. There need to be more books in the Bloody Jack Series by L.A. Meyer. There are 12 books in the series but I absolutely love it and don’t want it to ever end!
2. Hogwarts needs to be a real place.
3. I wish that reading time didn’t take up actual time during the day. I would love to just be able to sit down and read for however long I wanted to and still have time to do everything else that needs to be done.
4. Unlimited access to all the books I want to read but don’t have access to.
5. Unlimited funds to purchase books with.
6. I want a library in my house that rivals the one in the castle from Beauty and the Beast.
7. I want to be able to go to a least one book convention a year.
8. I wish that all people loved to read and that they could find at least one that speaks to them and helps them get through a tough time.
9. The ability to hang out with my favorite characters like they are my best friend
10. To be able to go on dates with my current book boyfriend would be pretty awesome.