Today is Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon! I’ll be posting all my updates here.
Hour 0-opening meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in Mississippi, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Paper Dolls by Hanna Peach
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Combos caramel crime filled pretzels
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a single mom who loves to read and write reviews!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I participated in the read-a-thon back in October and this time I have to work a 10 hour shift. I will not have as much time to commit to reading but I’m not letting it bother me like it would have last time.
Hours 1 and 2
I slept for the first two hours of the read-a-thon.
I am currently reading Crazy Stupid Love by Melissa Toppen and hope to finish it in the next hour.
I finished Crazy Stupid Love! It was a great read. Then I had to get ready for work.
I am at work and unable to do any reading.
I had an hour lunch break and started reading Paper Dolls by Hanna Peach.
I went back to work so no reading 🙁
I am still reading Paper Dolls and it is amazing! I hope to finish it in the next hour or so.
I finished Paper Dolls by Hanna Peach and got half way through The Scandal Series by Alison Foster. I have no idea what time it was when I fell asleep but it was sometime after 1 am here.
I really enjoyed the readathon and hate that I wasn’t able to read all day like I wanted. However, I got more reading done than I thought I would.
# Books read: 2