I have set goals for as long as I can remember but I have been terrible at keeping up with them and actually accomplishing them. I want 2018 to be different so I am sharing my goals with all of you.
Word of the Year
2018 is also the first year that I will be using a word of the year. After thinking on it for several weeks I have finally come up with the perfect word.
FOCUS. I am choosing the word focus since I want to focus on myself, this blog and my business. All of the goals I have chosen for the year fall in line with this.
- Write more discussion posts.
- Complete my reading challenges for the year.
- Read more backlist titles and less new release titles. I need to focus on getting my past due review pile under control.
- Create new product lines. I have a ton of ideas for this. I just need to follow through.
- Participate in more craft fairs.
- Focus on building my brand starting with a new logo.
- Create a budget and stick to it.
- Read 3-4 financial books. I know I want to read The Money Saving Mom’s Budget by Crystal Paine and The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.
- Take 2 online courses (Real Life Money Plan and How to Be Frugal).
- Have monthly budget meetings with my husband. I have finally gotten him on board for this!
- Pay off as much debt as possible. We currently have roughly $41,000 in debt including my student loans.
- Declutter and organize the entire house. Then develop a cleaning routine and stick to it.
- Create a self-care plan. I haven’t done a good job of taking care of myself lately.
- Eat healthier meals and workout 3 times a week.
Do you set goals? Let me know in the comments!